chef Connie is a helpful assistant in the kitchen
- Keep your place on the recipes you're making
- Cook from all of your favorite sites at once
- Works alongside your music and podcasts
- You set the pace, we follow along
Use chef Connie on your screens and smart speakers
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Assistant
- Google Chrome
- iOS (coming soon!)
chef Connie can read recipes from all over the web
It's easy to get started with chef Connie
- Once you've set up your smart speaker, wake it up (eg say "Alexa" or "Hey Google") and "ask chef Connie what's next"
- To start a recipe, first find something you'd like to cook—try the sites above!—then open the chef Connie window by clicking the extension's icon
- You can also move backwards and forwards by holding "Shift" and pressing the left or right arrows on your keyboard
- When you feel lost, "ask chef Connie what to do"
- Once you've finished, "ask chef Connie to complete the recipe
- Try it with several recipes at once! "Ask chef Connie what I'm doing with the lasagna"
What are you waiting for?
chef Connie will become invite-only as of May 2019.